Ford F150 Forumz banner

engine coolant fans stuck on high

9K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dracowing14 
#1 ·
i've seen a thread on this somewhere before but the OP never said if there was a fix so i figure lets try again.

I seem to be having an issue with the engine coolant fans getting stuck on high whenever my climate controls are on. It doesn't matter if the ac is on or off, anything to do with climate control will cause the coolant fans to turn on and stay on high until i turn the truck off or the climate controls off. also the temp outisde is not a factor as it is 9 degrees Celsius outside. i have seen those few posts where people said they come on and stay on if the outside temp is 90 f. or higher. but that is not the case here. i have around 23000km on the truck. so i thought i would see if anyone else is having this issue or if they have found a solution to it yet.

#2 ·
I do see a lot of discussion concerning the fan operation but no real answers as to why. Have you contacted your dealer or Ford about it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.