Ford F150 Forumz banner

1992 F150 Electric Wiring Diagram

23K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Mr Mac 
#1 ·
Hi guys. Anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1992 F150? Mine is a supercab, 4x2, 5.0 with A4OD.

I need to trace out some wires to diagnose if the problems with my passenger power window, and door looks are actuators and motrs, or switches and wiring. Any help would be appreciated. I've Googled it to death and found not much help. :(

In case there are no "free wiring diagrams", what is the best repair manual to buy. I know Ford is good, but pricey. What about Chilton's, or something else? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Here is the window schematic for you. I have never had all that much luck with Chilton's manuals over the last few years. Haynes is a little better but it's hard to beat the manufacturers manuals.

Reactions: Motley
#3 ·
Here is the window schematic for you. I have never had all that much luck with Chilton's manuals over the last few years. Haynes is a little better but it's hard to beat the manufacturers manuals.

Thanks a lot Mr. Mac. Sorry I did not get back earlier, but I've been swamped and have not been to the board. I'll put this schematic to good use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.