Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last 14 days I have been trying to find an obsolete part for my 97 F150. Production year was 3/96 and after 7/96 this alternator bracket was changed. The part no. is F65Z10A313FA, number stamped on the bracket itself is F65E10039FA. Everywhere I've checked I have been unlucky. The salvage yards here on Oahu have 97 F150's but with a production date later than 7/96. Can someone out there point me in the right direction or better yet, do you have this part?

·
Registered
2013 F-150 XLT 4WD with 5L
1,778 Posts
Keoni, I found one from Ford (here) but not much else.

Mac

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mr. Mac, that definitely is the part that I need and after trying a few days ago to order it (even though I already knew it was discontinued but what the heck might get lucky) I got the same bad news, "yes, the part is in our catalog BUT I do not show it in inventory in our database or at any of our FORD locations. :(

·
Registered
2013 F-150 XLT 4WD with 5L
1,778 Posts
I guess you're down to taking the old part to a machinist and having them reproduce one on a CNC...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.