Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started to have some brake problems so i started by checking the pads and calipers. The pads did not look bad but the calipers did along with the rotars so i just replaced pads calipers and rotars all at once. After installing i bled the brakes like im supposed to and i had like no brakes. So after talking to a mechanic friend he said i should bleed the back brakes so i did that still nothing. So then i was told it was probably the master cylinder so i replaced that. Still after all of this and bleeding the brakes my brake pedal when started goes straight to the floor. When the truck is off i have good pressure that holds once it pumps up. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on with my brakes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
When you bled the breaks did you take the cap off the master cylinder? and start from the farthest wheel from the master and work your way up one wheel at a time? until fluid comes out while somebody was pumping the peddle slowly? if not you would have had air in the lines and there is a lot of pressure in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.