Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 2011 fx4 in Regina, Sask at a dealershipp called Bennet Dunlop Ford. The pricing was excellent, Cam, Les, Dereck and Don were super people to deal with. I went in and stated I wasn't interested in games, had gotten prices from many dealers, was interested in this truck and asked for their best sell it now price, and to my surprise they saw I was serious and not in the mood for games. They came across with a no nonsense price that I new was going to be real hard to beat . It was decided by me right then and there the truck was sold. The accessory guy was another story, but not enough for me to bad mouth the dealership. I would recommend to anyone to at least look here if close enough to Regina. The best I've been treated by any dealership...Karl:D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
It sure is nice to find a dealer with people who understand their buyers, isn't it? We had the same kind of experience recently and because of the way we were treated we went back and bought again! It isn't always easy to find a great dealer but when you do...it pays to stick with them!

Mac

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) It sure is. I work across Canada and Don't work much in my home town. Went there ( Pinewood Ford) to try and deal on a new truck and they had a take it or leave it price and attitude. I explained that since I didn't make my money in Thunder Bay, if they wanted to sell me a truck, they had to compete with the rest of Canada (lol). They laughed at me. So I spent my 40,000 grand elsewhere. Saved $4500 and love the truck (except the stereo)! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Our 2006 SUV was hit and damaged by a neighbour. While it was in for body work, we decided to look at a new F150 at Pinewood Ford in Thunder Bay, where we live. There was an excellent sale on. We negotiated a good trade-in value on our SUV, (it was waiting for parts for a month by that time. Shawn, our salesperson, went to look at it and gave us the price we wanted). We saved 14k off the price with the various discounts. Shawn was great. Dealing with financing and other items was also seamless. I named what I was willing to pay, and got the deal I wanted. No theatrics, no drama. I was up-front with what I was willing to pay. My wife and i were treated with respect throughout the process. When we picked up the truck, Shawn even pointed out a small dent that I would have missed. That was fixed right away. A great experience, and the best I have had buying a vehicle from a dealership.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ryan Ford in Sealy texas an awesome place to buy a Ford. The sales people are really nice, and not pushy like other places. I live in Colorado, and they shipped my truck to me. No one here could beat the price. I shopped online their whole inventory is on there. New and Used Check out the website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts