Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to let all Forum Members know that Hennessey Performance has been stocking and selling the Injen Air Intake System for a few weeks now. We have had a chance to review the item inhouse but also with our customer's who are actually driving their trucks on a daily basis. We are hearing great results as far as improved gas mileage and improved throttle response. We strongly believe that this is a must have item now and when the ECU Tuning comes available, it will improve the performance of the vehicle even further.

Check out the item at
http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/injen-ecoboost-air-intake1.html

Feel free to give me a call at the office at 713-650-5322 to get your order in if you do not wish to do so over the internet.

Speak to you soon,
James

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got a new Platinum with ecoboost. What kind of mileage improvement? Less than 1 mpg or more? How's this affect warranty?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got and intake on my white platinum and saw 13.8 miles per gallon. thought i should get way better so took it off re set the computer and put a drop in K&N and now see 17mpg driving almost everywhere. Took a trip a few weeks ago and saw 20.6 on a 6 hour freeway trip. Not to say intakes are bad this was just my experience. Every truck and driver are different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts