Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I came here as a result of a bad expierence with the dealership. I had problems with them in the begining and filled out the survey honestly ,wasnt nasty but I didnt give them A-1 score. I was told not to bring my truck in for the first service because a couple of the guys were pissed that they lost out on a bonus because I didnt give them a perfect A-1 survey..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wrote an e-mail to Ford directly instead of going down there to (MUZI FORD in Needham, Mass.) handle this "the wrong way" according to my girlfriend.. shes right though..I am angry that they dont want me to bring my truck there for service and Im unsure if I can trust any other Ford dealer within 50 miles of them to do work on my new truck.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm sorry to hear about the way you were treated when you bought your truck. Far too often the dealerships forget that they really don't have us over the proverbial barrel rather, it's the other way around. Without us they don't stay in business.

I don't blame you for not giving a rosy report when it wasn't at all the experience you should have had. If you went to Ford corporate before the owner of the dealership then what your girlfriend is thinking was probably right. It is his/her dealership and I'd be willing to bet that if you had gone to them first then they would have fixed your issues in some way. Still, you have every right to let Ford know how their dealerships are run.

As for service, the people at the dealership shouldn't know the results of a survey to the point where names are given! For them to tell you not to bring your truck to them because of your survey tells me it wasn't held in confidence like it should have been and that is certainly worth telling corporate all about!

Another dealership would probably be very happy to have your business because they get paid for you being there!

Mac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts