Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been using F-150 forum as a tool to look up questions via google for years but for some reason did not join until now. I have a 2005 F-150 4x4 that's a real sleeper.

Performance Mods Include; Ported Roush Supercharger, Mild Cam, Ported Heads, Roush Cold Air Intake, K&N Air Filter, High Flow Cats, Roush Off Road Exhaust, Dual Fuel Pumps, Billet Torque Converter, Shift Kit, Removable Ladder Bars, Chip, Leveling Kit, 33"x12.5"x18" Cooper Zeon Tires, and a Performance Tune.

Interior Mods Include; Kenwood Touch Screen Head Unit (Gps,Cd,DVD,Blue Ray, Satellite Radio, MP3, and USB to Lap top), 2- 6" Head Rest Monitors, 4-JBL 4 Channel 6x9's, 600 Watt MTX amp, and a Ford Factory Under Bench Box And Amp with an JBL Amp, and a Viper Remote Start/Alarm/Keyless Entry.

Next I plan to do some suspension work and add Brembo 6 Piston Brakes, possibly some 20"-22" Wheels. (Not sure about the wheels, I like the fact that the truck looks stock accept for the Harley Davidson badges) my latest Dyno is attached here let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 F-150 XLT 4WD with 5L
1,778 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your truck will surely beat mine in a race, no question! Sounds like you took the modifications in a logical approach and ended up with quite the stud of a truck!

Got pics?

Mac

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.