Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I had hair I would pull it out. I take great care of Kermit (my green F150) but he is having an issue that I can't fix. I have changed parts that I didn't even know it had and still nothing. It started off just periodically cranking dead after I would stop somewhere. Originally all I had to do was press on the coil wire. I changed it. It didn't help. Then it would also die going down the road. Sometimes he would fire back up before I stopped and other times he wouldn't. As it happened more and more I noticed that it happened mostly when I would go up or down hill. I have changed everthing from the 8 year old battery (which was still strong) to the "camshaft sensor" (which I didn't even know existed) and the problem remains. He won't start at all now. I get zero spark to the plugs or coil but all other electrical systems work great including the electric fuel pump. My neighbor is a professional mechanic. He brought the computer home and hooked it up. It showed no problems. I am at wits end. I have no idea where to look and I hate going to a mechanic that will do nothing but charge me for randomly changing more stuff. Somebody please help me. I have no idea what to do with it and I am tired of riding my motorcycle in the snow and ice. It has to be a short but I don't know how to find it. Thanks y'all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.