Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is William, and I am a new owner long time dreamer of a F-150 truck. I am looking for other owners for fishing, crabbing, BBQ'ing, or social gatherings. I live in Puyallup, WA and would be willing to make a drive for the right event. feel free to message me on this or one of the other social media tools

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tacoma Guy looking for other F150 owners.

At work currently, quite slow, and I was browsing for clubs related to 150 owners...

Nothing.

I know the Ford 150 is a mass produced truck, what's so special about a truck? I'd say if it's a vehicle you can customize and get the looks, why not have a group of guys (or girls) enjoy socializing, talking about what they done, just like the Mustang clubs. Well I've worked on my 2005 F150 and enjoy driving it around, makes me very happy, I'd love to cruise around with other f150 owners.

I live in Tacoma.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello my name is William, and I am a new owner long time dreamer of a F-150 truck. I am looking for other owners for fishing, crabbing, BBQ'ing, or social gatherings. I live in Puyallup, WA and would be willing to make a drive for the right event. feel free to message me on this or one of the other social media tools

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tacoma Guy looking for other F150 owners.

At work currently, quite slow, and I was browsing for clubs related to 150 owners...

Nothing.

I know the Ford 150 is a mass produced truck, what's so special about a truck? I'd say if it's a vehicle you can customize and get the looks, why not have a group of guys (or girls) enjoy socializing, talking about what they done, just like the Mustang clubs. Well I've worked on my 2005 F150 and enjoy driving it around, makes me very happy, I'd love to cruise around with other f150 owners.

I live in Tacoma.
I live in Spanaway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts