Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a 2002 ford f 150 supercrew 4x4. The truck is in great shape and everything is either new or has been customized from the ground up. I have lowered the price down from $20000 and am now asking $17500 but will consider any serious offers . I have 24,000 dollars in customized assessories done to the truck. I have a total investment of over 40,000 dollars in the truck. I have lowered the price for a quick sale. This is priced way to low and this truck is my pride and jow but I am out of work and need surge so my baby must go. I promise you will not find a finer truck of this year and style! Here is a list of some of the modifications that have been done.
Engine:
Fully custom exhaust ,pacesetter full length headers ,new rebuilt triton 5.4 liter v 8, j l p intake, airaid throttle body spacer, performance plugs and wires, crane cam, modified port and polish heads
Drivetrain:
Fabtech 6 inch lift kit ,410 gears, limited slip differential ,rebuilt transmission, performance gears and internals
Lighting:
Anzo euro tail lights ,re con l e d third brake light, Anzo projection l e d headlights ,Piaa intense white bulbs ,re con custom signal bulbs, kc fog lights ,diamond clear corner fog lights
Body:
Cowl induction hood ,westin bull bar ,billet grill ,putco chrome door handles, putco chrome tailgate handle ,chrome running boards
Rims and tires:
Weld custom off road chrome 20 x10 rims
Mickey thompson baja atz 36x 15.50 r 20
Electronics:
SCT programer, radar detector, soundstream 1600 watt 2 channel amp ,soundstream competition 10 inch subwoofers, infinity component door speakers, infinity tweeters ,6 disc pioneer avic cd/ dvd player with 7 inch touch screen
Dash:
Silver faced ac overlay, u s speedo gauge face kit ,b&I 3d burl wood black dash kit, billet interior knob and assessories
Upholstery:
Camo seat covers, camo floor mats, camo covered speaker boxes.

If you have any questions or would like more information on truck and pictures please call or text to (228)218-6725. if you need to ask your parents or the bank please do so before making any offers. Serious inquiries only please.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
How many miles? Pictures would help...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts