Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Ford community, coming from Dodge side of the house. This is my first truck ever and im coming from a 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8...Had to trade cause im moving where it cannot be driven at all...Did not like any of the Dodge truck and the ride of them are sloppy IMO...Im not new to the forums at all just this one...I have a 2010 Ford F1-50 FX4 with 28K miles on it....It has tinted windows, side steps, Hard cover over bed, Linex spray in liner(was done yesterday), and I did the Gotts mod yesterday with K&N drop in.....Its sound better but no noticeable difference...Im looking at the Bullydog intake for looks, cause face it the stock airbox is not really that appealing looking...Im not new to performance aspect of motors either....but never had a car/truck with a mass air flow sensor either just an Intake air temp sensor......Well anyway, look forward to learning about trucks now

·
Registered
2013 F-150 XLT 4WD with 5L
1,778 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Mac

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.