Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem figuring out this truck. it will start up and idle but when i push the gas pedal the engine will revive from 800rpms to maybe a 1000. i have changed the throttle position sensor and the throttle body motor. i have checked to make sure everything is connected properly, also checked the fuse. you can smell plenty of fuel in the exhaust like there is fuel going to engine but doesnt have a air mixture to make it go. there a plenty of codes that come up and the only ones that i think are 02 sensor and crankshaft sensor, but didnt know if these would cause this problem.
the problems started as a really rough idle after it has run for a while. would stall out at intersections or putting it in reverse but didnt have any codes come up. so i changed out the parts to throttle body and reset the computer after that i have run into this problem with the other codes coming up. please help

·
Registered
2013 F-150 XLT 4WD with 5L
1,778 Posts
Many of the issues you describe can also be caused by vacuum leaks. Have you checked all hoses for correct fit and condition? Right now my computer isn't letting me into my code library but I'll work on that and get back to you.

Mac

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.