Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ,i have an f150 king ranch- 2006 -v8 ,
power seat, power mirrors, power pedals
all of this stop working ,fuses are ok.Any other advises will be greatly apreciated .

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Have you looked at the central junction box under the passenger side kick panel? There are several fuses there as well.

Mac

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys. My driver side power seat, power mirrors, and power pedals stopped working the other day. My first check was the fuses, both were fine. After reading forums regarding this, here's the fix!
Remove the kicker panel and running board panel on the passenger side. about 6 or 8 inches below the fusebox in the wire cluster, is a 3-wire splice. ORANGE WIRES, GREEN STRIPE. The tape they used at the factory has corrosive qualities, so the wires corrode and break. This was the case for me.
Clean up the wires and solder them back together. Tape up your new connection, and you're off to the races!
:D

The answer was here already here thanks to hog22,forum member.My son trace the wire they were corroded like hog22 stated BANG problem solve save me a lot of money LOL.
Thanks Mac.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Glad I could help in some capacity! Didn't know about the tape issue but I do now! I suspect I ought to tear into my own truck and check things out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts