Ford F150 Forumz banner

Shifting Problems

3782 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Mr Mac
While changing my gear shifter in my '05 FX4 I accidentally broke the small plastic eyelet piece that is inside the shifter. My questions are 1. What is the name of this part, I am having a hard time locating any information about it and 2. can I replace just this piece or do i have to buy the entire assembly. i can no longer shift my truck into gear. Thank you ahead of time for any responses and God Bless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your issues, but, first things first, what transmission and what shifter (column or floor)?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.