Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start this out by showing some of my Ford trucks that I had lifted or leveled:

My current 2011 F150 XLT Supercrew 4X4 EcoBoost with Daystar 2.5-inch leveling system:

My 2009 F150 FX4 Supercrew with Rancho 4-inch suspension system:

My 2008 F150 XLT Supercrew 4X4 with 2-inch Daystar leveling system:

My 2008 F250 FX4 Crewcab 6.4L Powerstroke with 2.5-inch ReadyLift system:

My 2007 F150 King Ranch Supercrew 4X4 with 2.5-inch Daystar leveling system:

My restored 1973 Bronco with 2.5-inch James Duff suspension system:

·
Registered
15 Posts
All look very nice!!!

Has the suspension modification changed the ride and performance of your '11?

I just bought that model and I am thinking of doing something simular to my truck, but I have ZERO experience in lifting a truck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All look very nice!!!

Has the suspension modification changed the ride and performance of your '11?

I just bought that model and I am thinking of doing something simular to my truck, but I have ZERO experience in lifting a truck.

Thanks chowmein; the ride and performance is the same once I had the dealer reprogram the PCM for the larger tires. Mileage suffered quite a bit though (about 2 mpg loss). If you do level your truck, make sure you get it realigned.

Glad the folks in Las Lunas treated you well...that is one dealer I have not dealt with.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I can certainly see a theme going on here! Very nice group of trucks. That said, being an old Ford lover (take that either way) the Bronco really stands out for me!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can certainly see a theme going on here! Very nice group of trucks. That said, being an old Ford lover (take that either way) the Bronco really stands out for me!
Thanks! The Bronco was a lot of fun. Bought it for my wife as she always wanted one and invested a ton for the restoration (was actually an uncut brown one). I thought it turned out pretty good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DD,
I'm thinking of puting aftermarket 20" wheels on my 2011 2wd F150 supercrew. What do I need to consider in the exchange?
thanks,
Jfarr

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quite the herd you have there. Mine is a 2011 like yours on top but in charcoal. I like the stance you have the truck and would like to set up mine in the same fashion. I am looking at the daystar leveling kit, but the tech is telling me i don't need it with new bilstein shocks up front? additionally if you could tell me what size tire/wheel your utilizing it would be helpful as well. on the leveling kit versus the shocks/struts any recommendations?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i just bought a 05 f150 and im thinking bout leveling it, i was wondering if you had to do new shocks in the front end to or just the blocks?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts