Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To our Valued N-FAB Customers & Dealers:

N-FAB is pleased to announce the “Step Up & Cash In With N-FAB” consumer promotion, running from March 1st through April 30th, 2012. Consumers can get cash back up to $50.00 via mail-in rebate with qualifying purchases of N-FAB RSP Bumpers, Nerf Steps including Rock Rails, as well as Pre-Runner and Rear-Runner applications.

We have two banner ads for the promotion, one of which can be found at the URL http://rebates.n-fab.com/, to direct consumers to the rebate administration website. By registering their rebate claim through this site, consumers can actively track the progress of their rebate claim from submission to payment. For consumers who prefer to complete a manual form and conduct the rebate process entirely by mail, simply send me an email to [email protected] and I will attach a manual copy of the rebate form to my reply upon receiving your submission. Also attached to the above URL is a list of all qualifying part numbers and rebate amounts.

Last Spring’s “N-FAB Cash Grab” promotion was a tremendous success and drove N-FAB sales through one of the strongest selling periods of the year. Promote “Step Up & Cash In With N-FAB”, and let N-FAB help you get into gear for the Spring selling season. Visit our website today!

Should you have any questions, please contact me by email...

Thanks!

Lance Parks
Media Marketing Manager
N-FAB, Inc.
www.n-fab.com
Office: (281) 880-6322 Ext. 122

1 - 1 of 1 Posts