Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kinda mechanical but. I had a mechanic check out the front end tie rod issue. Passenger Outer Tie rod is worn, so I'm thinking I'd replace the whole tie rod system. I've had the upper and Lower ball joints done recently. With 207,000 miles I think I should go ahead and do it all. I like the idea of getting better quality parts than Autozone etc so I looked up Moog. Question is are they any better and would this be a complete list of what I need. Which one is called the drag link. Thanks for the help.

MOOG Part # DS1138T powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; connecting tie rod; Front Right Inner B $73.79

MOOG Part # DS1017T . powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; Front Left Inner B $42.89

MOOG Part # ES2078LT powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; Front Left Outer A $19.90 '

MOOG Part # ES2077RT powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; Front Right Outer A $19.90

Steering : Tie Rod End Adjusting Sleeves
MOOG Part # ES2079S Front Right B $13.83
MOOG Part # ES2080S Front Left

·
Registered
2013 F-150 XLT 4WD with 5L
1,778 Posts
I'll have to have a little more time to decipher your list to see what else would be needed/recommended. As for the drag link, take a look at this one and it should help you understand what the thing looks like.

Mac

·
Registered
2013 F-150 XLT 4WD with 5L
1,778 Posts
After going over the parts you listed, it looks like you have the components to recreate your drag link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.