Ford F150 Forumz banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a used 2004 Ford F150 crew cab. The truck seems to be ok but running into issues now. It started about 2 weeks ago I went to jump in my truck and the battery was dead I jumped it and it started right up. Didn't think anything of it as I let it sit for about a week untouched. Then last week was going down the road and all my guages went out and radio shut of I figured truck died but hit the gas and the truck accelerated after about a minute everything came back on. Ive been driving my truck all weekend with no issues thrn sunday i went to get dinner i was in the store 5 minutes max. I go to leave and truck is dead. I took my truck to the dealership I bought it from they replaced alternator as it was junk but they also found what might be killing my battery service order states...FOUND DURING TEST THAT THE BATTERY HAS A 170MA DRAW FROM 2 DIFFERENT FUSES 1FROM FUSE 21 WHICH IS THE IPC FUSE AND FUSE 24 WHICH IS THE BATTERY SAVER RELAY FUSE. Im wondering if anyone has had same issue and what you may have done to fix it?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.