Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys... Just want to share my first weird experience on my 12 F150. After driving around town last night, i went to my bro. Inlaws house to pick up my niece. . As soon as i pparked the truck and out it in P, the low oil warning came on the screen and the steering wheel is so tight! Like its lock! Then the oil gauge is on low position.

I turned off the engine for 39 sec then it went back to normal? According to the screen.. Engile oil is 100% i'll check the oil today and will let u guys know. I hope nothing major is wrong...

Thanks again in advance!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
With what you're describing it sounds like the PCM has issues or it could just be the sending unit is flaky and that should be a warranty item. Make an appointment with the dealer to have them check it out though they may want to tow it to prevent internal damage if there is something wrong with the oil pump or some other component.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tnx for the input mr. Mac... Actually i drove the truck today and everything is normal... No issue at all! But ill make an appointment tom. I just hope that it wont happen will im driving.

That's a bummer! Its a BN truck and i only have it for 2days! :( ill just bring it tom. And see what they say.

Tnx!
Mark

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
No problem! Better safe than sorry!

Mac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts