Ford F150 Forumz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell us what you did to your F150 today!

Did you get a new mod? Give it a bath or get it dirty? Go on an adventure? Share!
:D

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys!
I don't have a truck, but I appreciated my cars beauty today. Kind of an every day thing. :D

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Well, I'm no help at all! I sold mine a few months back to get my wife and her cracked vertebrae out of the Wrangler...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Troubling times with my F150

Have taken my Truck back to the dealership for the 5th time since having them put on 4 new tires, preforming a break job, servicing the transmission and doing an engine computer update.
Since they have returned my truck I have been experiencing inconsistent vibration between 50 to 60 mph.
Am hoping someone can offer me some options or tips.

·
Registered
4 Posts
get them to re ballance your tires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They have rebalanced the tires 4 times and replaced one the third time they balanced them due to the fact that the tire would not balance out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
if they are a real agressive tire that happens more offten then not. another thing that i find that can also throw you some weird vibrations is an out of ballance drive shaft. if they removed it at all for any reason that could cause it. drive shafts have two weights on them to keep it ballanced if you install it wrong you notice. also check your u joints on the drive shaft. hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
We finally rewired the coax and swapped out the original CB antenna mount for something that works! Later today we'll look at the back of the radio and the connector there because I think there is a short between the center conductor and the braided wire.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Today I did the math on the towing capacity for my truck as if it were a stock 4WD XLT with the 5L. I then ordered a new window (winder for those in NW FL) sticker to see what axles I have and wat tow package is really installed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts